08-10-2012

Hubpages Earnings Month September 2012

In June 2012 I first started to write on Hubpages. I wrote about 9 hubs that month. I also joined the Amazon program.

In July 2012 I wrote about 7 new hubs, because I was on vacation. However, I did reach my goal, I wrote more than 5 hubs this month. I found out that articles about health and diets do best.

In August 2012 I wrote only 2 new hubs, I didn’t reach my own goals. I hope this is only temporary, because of vacation.

In September I wrote only 1 new hub, I again didn’t reach my own goals, but this time I have a good reason! I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, which consumed all of my attention.  Still a little bit tired from the broken nights, but he is wonderful!

Like last month earnings increased, while I didn’t do a lot to promote the articles or write new ones. They increased with 165%. For Amazon I got 3 clicks, but didn’t earn anything there.

Earnings for the month September 2012

This are my earnings for the month September 2012.

Month
Hubs
Earnings Hubpages earnings program
Amazon earnings
June 2012
9
$0.17
$0.0
July 2012
7
$2.04
$0.0
August 2012
2
$4.74
$0.0
September 2012
1
$7.85
$0.0
Total
19
$15.43
$0.0

Goals

I still would like to achieve the following goals.

Three goals I will try to achieve the upcoming months;

  • Making 50 hubs.
  • Aim to write at least 5 hubs a month.
  • Try to earn 50 dollar a month.
At least these goals will be achievable and I will keep you informed next months about my earnings.

Please take a view at my profile on HubPages and follow me if you like :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten