11-07-2012

Hub Earnings Month June 2012

When I first started to write on Hubpages, I was already a blogger. I write a lot on my own Dutch blog and also for another Dutch article site. But Hubpages has a lot more readers then any Dutch site and a much bigger community. So I became interested in what money I could make on Hubpages.

In June 2012 I first started to write on Hubpages. I wrote about 9 hubs that month. I also joined the Amazon program.

Writing hubs about special niches is not that easy, so many people have already published on Hubpages, but I still am going to try. As I am a biologist I like to write about food, health, insects, biology, but also other important things in life.

Earnings

I´ll be sharing the numbers of hubs and incomes per month from now on. In the beginning the numbers are very small, but they grow slow and steadily each day.

Month
Hubs
Earnings Hubpages earnings program
Amazon earnings
June 2012
9
$0.17
$0.0
Total
9
$0.17
$0.0

wallet
My wallet, now empty,
full in a few months! Just kidding :)
Goals

Some time I hope I will make 50 dollar a month,  a small side income.

Two goals I will try to achieve the upcoming months;
  1. Making 50 hubs.
  2. Aim to write at least 5 hubs a month.
Hope I can achieve these goals and of course I’ll keep you informed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten